How to cut men’s hair with scissors at home? For many youth, keep a head of a little bit long hair is pretty cool and attractive to their girls! So, master the skills to cut men’s hair with scissors are useful for you to cut your teenagers’ hair at home. Also, it’s a pretty nice way for the lovers to build your serious relationship. You can give him the best hairstyle which fits his shape and more importantly, his heart. So learn the skills to cut men’s long hair with scissors.
Okay, before you go ahead you must be aware that practices make professional.
List of tools you may need:
• a pair of scissors
• spray bottle if available.
Note: make sure your tools should be professional even if your technique is not like a pro at the first beginning, eg. the scissors should nice and sharp enough to cut hair.
The following figure shows the men's hair cutting schedule
Detail steps to cut men’s hair at home: (Please read accordingly to the figure above)
1. Before you start, you should point out what hairstyle he wants.
2. Setup your barber system. I recommend you perform this in the bathroom, with a mirror in front of you.
3. Wash his hair with a soft shampoo, towel it.
4. Begin from one side. Keep the hairs back behind but vertically to your middle and index fingers, and then cut underneath your fingers. You should cut them about half inch from the dead end.
6. After you finish one side, move on to the other side and then the top zone.
7. Cut the bangs like the figure above shows.
9. Then cut the hair around the ear. Make sure the hairs will be in a good shape with respect to the ear. Cut carefully in case of hurting his ear.
10. Trim the face side and neck hair with a razor or electric trimmer.
11. Take an overall look on his hairstyle. Trim a little bit if necessary.
12. Wash hair when you both feel satisfied.
That's it, very easy!
Above are detail steps about how to cut men’s hair at home. It’s just a starting guidance for you to begin your home hair-cutting experience.
However, if you want to make your home hair cutting like a pro, I recommend you move on to How To Cut Hair – For Beginners or Scissors and Comb Haircutting: A Cut-by-Cut Guide for Home Haircutters course. Either of them can teach you hair cutting techniques from basic steps to advanced and more challenging hairstyles. As you become more professional and get more comfortable on your hair cutting experience,, all of you will definitely enjoy this gift from you.